Part II: Fleshing Out Your Design
After you’re done with the preliminaries, you can start creating some actual content, which is what this part is all about. First, I show you how to make an interface. I know what you’re thinking: Why just an interface? Well, in order to have a lean and mean Web site, you create a fast-loading interface into which you load other content. In this part, I also show you how to create text for the Web site and how to create some spiffy navigation bars and buttons, as well as how to animate your site.
Part III: Adding Bells and Whistles
So what’s a Flash Web site without bells and whistles? Boring! In this part, I show you how to kick it up a notch. I introduce you to the wonders of ActionScript and what it can do for you, your site, or your client’s site. I also show you how to create some spiffy things with ActionScript, like a clock that shows Web site visitors what time it is. Other interesting tidbits include how to create a Flash photo gallery, add video to your Web site, create an e-commerce site, and more.
Part IV: Sharing Your Site with the World
If you build it, they will come. But first you have to optimize the site for the viewing public and then publish it, the main topic of discussion in — you guessed it — this part of the book. First, I show you how to make your site lean and mean by getting rid of things that are not needed. I also give you other tips and techniques you can use to create a Skinny Minny Web site.
Then I show you how to exterminate pesky little bugs in your ActionScript.
And finally, I show you how to publish your site.
Part V: The Part of Tens
In the Part of Tens, you’ll find three chapters. Each chapter contains ten tidbits — you know, useful nuggets of information — about creating Flash Web sites. I share with you some tips for creating trouble-free Flash Web sites, tips for dealing with clients, and tips for promoting your site. And I’ve done so much work on this introduction that I’m going to take this moment to take ten.
Chapters of this book:
- Chapter 1: Creating the Perfect Flash Site
- Chapter 2: Before You Build Your Site
- Chapter 3: Creating the Interface
- Chapter 4: Getting the Word Out
- Chapter 5: Adding Site Navigation
- Chapter 6: Get a Move On and Animate the Site
- Chapter 7: Making Your Site Interactive
- Chapter 8: Creating ActionScript Objects
- Chapter 9: Going Visual
- Chapter 10: Going Commercial
- Chapter 11: Creating Flash Eye Candy
- Chapter 12: Optimizing Your Site
- Chapter 13: Publishing the Site
- Chapter 14: Ten Tips for Creating Flash Sites That Work
- Chapter 15: Ten Tips for Working with Clients
- Chapter 16: Ten Tips for Promoting the Site
|Building Flash Web Sites For DUMMIES|
Enregistrez-vous ou connectez-vous pour récupérer des fichiers de cette catégorie.
|2012-10-25 11.54 MB 41|
Mot de passe: www.almohandiss.com